SVdP Chicago is hosting a New and Improved Ozanam Orientation on September 20-22. It is a 3-part webinar series that will begin at 6:30 pm each afternoon. End times: 9/20 – 9:00 pm, 9/21 – 9:15 pm, 9/22 – 8:30 pm.
In order to get credit for attending this required program, you must attend all three parts. You may attend one or two of the parts now and pick up the rest at a later date. This is a virtual interactive presentation rather than in-person training and requires your attendance through the use of a computer, iPad, Smartphone, or like device. To participate, you cannot attend simply by telephone (landline) because you must see the presentation as well as hear it. Additional Information will be sent when you register.
Who should attend?
– New members – to learn who we are, what we are about, and how you can help to transform our culture.
– Existing members – to get reacquainted with how you can help to transform our culture.
What Will Be Discussed?
– As a Member, Do You Know Your Title?
– What is Our History?
– What is Vincentian Spirituality?
– What are SVdP’s Cultural Beliefs?
– What are SVdP’s Key Results?
– What is SVdP Culture?
– How You Can Help Transform SVdP?
– Do You Understand Poverty?
– Why do we make Home Visits?
Register Today! Email Mike Syslo at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Conference, District, Phone, Home Address, and Email Address. Additional information will be sent to you via email after you register.