Stores are open 7-days a week,
Libertyville and Orland Park Hours:
Sunday 9am to 5pm,
Monday – Saturday 9am to 7pm.
As the health and safety of our employees, customers, and neighbors in need remain our top priority, we have incorporated the following recommended CDC guidelines while shopping at our stores:
- Face masks are required. Customers without face masks are not allowed in the store.
- Social distancing check-out area with barriers
- Continued cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day
- Limit of 10 customers at a time in the store
- Children under 12 years cannot enter the store
- Dressing rooms and restrooms are not available and closed to the public
- Our policy remains of No returns of merchandise
Donations are accepted during store hours at our donation intake doors. Safe drop off of all donations with social distancing.
Shop our Thrift Stores and help others
Hundreds of new items arriving 7 days a week; vintage clothing, antique dishes, furniture, artwork and more! See store location listing below!
We are more than just a thrift store. We are a place where our friends in need can find strength and support for a better tomorrow.
When you shop at our thrift stores, you help those in need in our community.
We provide clothing and basic necessities to the homeless.
We provide blankets and coats to homeless shelters.
We provide household items and clothing to victims of fires, floods and other catastrophes. When you choose to donate your gently used clothing and household items to our thrift stores, you are donating to a non-profit that helps those in need no matter where they come from in our communities. Learn more about what your donations help accomplish here