The Society of Giving: St. Vincent de Paul Chicago Planned Giving and Memorial Program
Private gifts are an investment in the future, ensuring an extraordinary quality of care and resources for the needy in Cook and Lake counties.
Examples of your investment in action:
- Flexible Funding empowers SVdP to advance social service programs or seize emerging opportunities as they arise.
- Funding to underwrite programs, such as Backpacks for the Homeless, as they develop and grow overtime.
- Funding for the endowment to invest in the future of the organization and to compensate for inflation and recessions that may occur in upcoming years.
- Funding for capital programs support the maintenance of and new purchase of facilities and allows for the purchase of up-to-date equipment.
Planned Giving: Something for Everyone
Fulfill your philanthropic goals, and discover more ways to give than you ever thought possible.
- Make investments that “give back” to you. Planned gifts or investments in The Society of St. Vincent de Paul can provide extra retirement income.
- Making a donation may defer or reduce taxes.
- Honor someone special with your donation gift to add meaning.
- Help your neighbors in need in Cook and Lake counties while maximizing the financial advantages available to you.
To leave a legacy of help and hope for people in need, please call Elvia Rojas at 773-779-6700, ext. 107 or
We recommend you speak with your accountant or estate planning attorney to make sure you receive the maximum benefits available for you and your situation.