"Give me a person of prayer and that person will be capable of everything." -St. Vincent de Paul
Members of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul seek to grow in spirituality through acts of charity to those in need and to minister to the needy as we see Jesus in those whom we serve.
Please pray with us for the following:
- Lorraine C. – Please pray for my mom Lorraine’s salvation and pray for her healing. She lost her hearing, has memory loss, bad posture, body pain, and high blood pressure. Pray for excellent health. Pray for a long life for Lorraine. Pray for the removal of debt and financial blessings and financial security for Lorraine. Pray Lorraine’s possessions last a hundred times longer and will supernaturally become newer and repaired. Also, please pray for salvation and excellent health and long life for my uncle Seve, aunt Jackie and healing and long life for my mom’s boyfriend Joe who has cancer. In the name of Jesus Yeshua Hamashiach. Amen.
- Victoria C. – Please pray for the repose of her soul.
- Shannon H. – Prayer for continued success overcoming past transgressions, help with PTSD, extreme anxiety and memory loss from recurring trauma. Prayers for continued gratitude and thankfulness and to be gentle with ourselves. Continued prayers for financial, physical, and mental clarity and growth. Prayers for family, previous family, community, church, volunteer and work family and their families. Thank you!
- Tkchua – Please pray for my happiness, good health, financial stability, and peace. Pray that my financial situation is urgently resolved. Pray for me to be reunited with loved ones soon.
- Dwayne H. – Please pray for Dwayne as he recovers and fights colon cancer, job loss, and medical expenses. His is seeking God’s will in all things.
- Michael G. –Please pray for the healing of surgical wounds and recovery from surgery for Michael G. May Jesus Christ the divine physician bring him healing in body mind and spirit. Amen
- Phil B. – Please pray for unborn baby diagnosed with heart problem that will require a series of surgeries.
- The Rodriguez Family – Please pray for our family who has been having Covid-19-related difficulties and financial strains. Thank you so much.
- Steven J. – recently diagnosed with cancer at too young an age.
- Karen N. – Please pray for my daughter to get a good marriage proposal, that Royston and Karen gets their pr for Canada soon, and that my stomach pain is relieved.
- Andrew T. – Please pray for Divine Protection and Blessings upon my Personal Life, Businesses, Mission/Ministry and future Marriage Life, and please pray for those who I have traveled to around Malaysia and other countries.
- Lorraine C. – Please pray for Lorraine’s salvation and pray for her healing, she is suffering many health ailments. Please prayer for excellent health to return to her and for a long life, in Jesus’ name. Pray for the removal of debt regarding Lorraine, in Jesus’ name. Pray Lorraine’s possessions last a hundred times longer and become newer each day. Amen.
- Jackie C. – please pray for salvation and excellent health and long life
- Seve C. – Please Pray for excellent health from head to toe and long life.
- Tim L. – Please pray for Tim and his family during this most difficult time.
- Eden – Please pray for Eden to seek peace and pursue it, and share her peace with everyone, for her to spend time in nature and by the ocean to restore her vitality, for her to forgive everyone, for her to accept her past, and for her to enhance her psychological, emotional, spiritual, social and physical well-being.
- Erika and Darrel – Please pray for their reconciliation and healing relationship so that their love will continue to be strong, prosper, and grow.
- Andy – Please pray for Andy to overcome health, financial, and relationship challenges. Amen.
- Daniel Mc. – Please pray for Daniel as he has entered hospice for colon cancer at only 39 years old.
- William & Aer – A prayer for their struggling relationship. Please pray for William to find strength in God to resist temptation and for Aer to feel peace despite a difficult situation.
- Jill C. – Please pray for Jill’s continued good health and future financial stability.
- Aaron B. – Pray for the child who is suffering a recurrence of cancer and his upcoming bone marrow transplant.
- Thomas Y – Please pray he finds a kidney transplant donor
- Jacqueline D. – Please pray for Jackie, who was hospitalized with an infection that spread to her bloodstream just one week after her 80th birthday. May Jesus, the Divine Physician, heal her completely and allow her to return home to recover. May He help her to return to work and overcome her financial challenges. Finally, please pray for her family, especially her grandson.
- Erniel M. – Please pray for his soul to rest in peace
- Dick G. – Please pray that Dick G can recover from his wife’s recent passing. They were married for many years. May Dick, a Vincentian for many years, grow to thrive and stay in good health for many more years.
- Shereese C. – Please pray for improved finances.
- Maria W. – Please pray for healing after surgery to remove a portion of her lungs due to cancer.
- Bevy G. – Please pray for remission and the ability to cope with experimental treatment after being diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer.
- Ramon “Chito” B. – Please pray to give him comfort, pain relief, and sleep as he battles Cardio Pulmonary Disease.
- Henry L. – diagnosed with cancer
- Ron R. – Pray That These Persons Will Accept The Lord Amend Their Lives That They Will Find Contentment Peace Following The Lord
- Ivan S. – Pray That These Persons Will Accept The Lord Amend Their Lives That They Will Find Contentment Peace Following The Lord
- Makenzie – Please pray for restoration, reconciliation, and for a saving grace in my relationship.
- Chelsea F. –Please intercede for me that I can lose weight and start to see results very soon.
- Margie R. – Please pray for Margie R who’s condition is worsening after a long illness.
Margie is one of 12 brothers and sisters, all of who survived to be senior citizens. She and her brother Jim M are the last surviving siblings of this family. Two sisters and one brother passed away in the last year. We think that Margie will be joining them shortly.
- Michael C. – Please pray for recovery. He has been diagnosed with bone marrow cancer.
- Jamal H – Please pray for the repose of Jamal Hurd’s soul, he died April 7, 2021.
- Kimberly – Please pray for her to recover from her illness and be released from the hospital.
- Lisa S. – Please pray for a victory, and a recovery from long-term injury and illness.
- Hannah and Caleb – Please pray for a restoration of their relationship, complete healing of their hearts and a second chance to have a lifelong, God-centered relationship.
- Carol R. – Please pray for my mother to heal swiftly from cancer.
- Elidio – Death of loved one
- C.B. –Prayers in her heart
- Donnia W- Please pray that I am able to get my health issues under control so that I may be self-sufficient.
- Sue P. and Lucy – Please pray for Sue and her sister Lucy for comfort and healing.
- Flo H and Margaret – Please pray for comfort and healing for Flo and Margaret during these difficult times of battling cancer.
- Doris & Jack – Please pray for the repose of their souls
- Edna – Please pray for her to be able to sleep at night
- Sucorinha G – Grant eternal salvation
- Lihini R – Protection for loved ones
- Sneha B – Please pray for protection and good health and safety and wellbeing and happiness.
- Susan S – Grant her speedy and full recovery, and strength to her family
The power of prayer is very strong. We thank you for your prayers for our members while the Holy Spirit guides us in our work.
We would like to add your prayer requests so that others can join in connecting in faith and prayer on behalf of your intentions. When you submit a prayer request, it will be posted on this page so that others will pray and you will receive encouragement from our community.
Submit a Prayer Request
Please include the first name and last initial ONLY of the person you wish prayed for.
- Name: Enter the first name and last initial ONLY of the person you wish prayed for. (In order to maintain confidentiality, we will not include last names.)
- Email: Enter your email address so that we may contact you with any questions. Your email address will not be published on this site.
- Subject: Enter a few words regarding the specific intentions such as; dealing with illness, death of a loved one, etc.
- Message: Enter any other important information. We will use discretion when posting information.
The Prayer List will be updated on a regular basis as often as possible. Each prayer request will remain posted for 6 months. After 6 months, you will need to resubmit to repost your prayer request if appropriate.
If you would like to make a donation in memory or in honor of a loved one, please use the Donate button.
To learn more about Memorial Giving please click here