"Give me a person of prayer and that person will be capable of everything." -St. Vincent de Paul
Members of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul seek to grow in spirituality through acts of charity to those in need and to minister to the needy as we see Jesus in those whom we serve.
Please pray with us for the following:
- Juan M. Villa – fighting stomach and esophagus cancer
- Colleen K. – struggling with MS
- Julie – suffering from trigeminal neuralgia
- Renee B. – suffering from paralysis and a pulmonary embolism
- Vince M. – diagnosed with Cancer
- LeRoy Topolski – please pray for his journey to be with our Lord.
- Veronica M – May the water be cleaned and sent to us.
- Bea K – Passed away after a long full life. Bea left her family a legacy of love, respect, leadership, and independence.
- Margie R – May Margie have peace, joy, and clarity of mind for the remainder of her days.
- Craig M – Fought a hard battle with cancer and passed away to soon.
- Joan M – May Joan recover from her illnesses and obtain financial stability.
- Cath – for the Holy Spirit to fill her and heal every pain, to protect her from illness and evil, to bless her study, and grant her selection for combined FH. Lord, please bless her relations and fill their hearts with Your Love.
- Agnieszka – I ask you and Holy Mary for prayers in my intentions, and I ask God, for a good half-time job, which is compatible with my study schedule. In gratitude.
- Michele T. – Please pray for her recovery from heart failure and may she be blessed to live a peaceful life.
- Please pray for 2 old dogs, 10 years old, to be saved and adopted very soon.
- Barbara M. – Please pray for a victory, to increase money for food, and to protect and bless.
- Imelda B. – Please pray for the right employer for me, that I find success in my employment endeavors and that I meet all my financial obligations. Please pray too that my daughter be granted a scholarship to her chosen college program. Thank you!
- Victoria C – Please pray for the repose of her soul.
- Shannon H. – Prayer for continued success overcoming past transgressions, help with PTSD, extreme anxiety and memory loss from recurring trauma. Prayers for continued gratitude and thankfulness and to be gentle with ourselves. Continued prayers for financial, physical, and mental clarity and growth. Prayers for family, previous family, community, church, volunteer and work family and their families. Thank you!
- Tkchua – Please pray for my happiness, good health, financial stability, and peace. Pray that my financial situation is urgently resolved. Pray for me to be reunited with loved ones soon.
- Dwayne H. – Please pray for Dwayne as he recovers and fights colon cancer, job loss, and medical expenses. His is seeking God’s will in all things.
- Lorraine C. – Pray for healing and excellent health. Also pray for Lorraine that her possessions last 100 times longer. I ask this in Jesus’s name.
- Seve C. – Please Pray for excellent health from head to toe and long life.
- Michael G. –Please pray for the healing of surgical wounds and recovery from surgery for Michael G. May Jesus Christ the divine physician bring him healing in body mind and spirit. Amen
- Phil B. – Please pray for unborn baby diagnosed with heart problem that will require a series of surgeries.
- The Rodriguez Family – Please pray for our family who has been having Covid-19-related difficulties and financial strains. Thank you so much.
- Steven J. – recently diagnosed with cancer at too young an age.
- Karen N. – Please pray for my daughter to get a good marriage proposal, that Royston and Karen gets their pr for Canada soon, and that my stomach pain is relieved.
- Jennifer A. – Let us pray for our great Nation, for peace and hope to bring all Americans together to work towards a better tomorrow.
The power of prayer is very strong. We thank you for your prayers for our members while the Holy Spirit guides us in our work.
We would like to add your prayer requests so that others can join in connecting in faith and prayer on behalf of your intentions. When you submit a prayer request, it will be posted on this page so that others will pray and you will receive encouragement from our community.
Submit a Prayer Request
Please include the first name and last initial ONLY of the person you wish prayed for.
- Name: Enter the first name and last initial ONLY of the person you wish prayed for. (In order to maintain confidentiality, we will not include last names.)
- Email: Enter your email address so that we may contact you with any questions. Your email address will not be published on this site.
- Subject: Enter a few words regarding the specific intentions such as; dealing with illness, death of a loved one, etc.
- Message: Enter any other important information. We will use discretion when posting information.
The Prayer List will be updated on a regular basis as often as possible. Each prayer request will remain posted for 6 months. After 6 months, you will need to resubmit to repost your prayer request if appropriate.
If you would like to make a donation in memory or in honor of a loved one, please use the Donate button.
To learn more about Memorial Giving please click here