"Give me a person of prayer and that person will be capable of everything." -St. Vincent de Paul
Members of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul seek to grow in spirituality through acts of charity to those in need and to minister to the needy as we see Jesus in those whom we serve.
Please pray with us for the following:
- Rudimar P. – My Brother Rudimar was diagnosed with a tumor in his pancreas. He’s still waiting for his health care plan to authorize the biopsy procedure. Two years ago he had his leg amputated due to complications in a diabetic ulcer in his feet. God only knows how he’s feeling. I ask you to pray for his cure.
- Ashley – Mercy and compassion.
- Children In Need – Please offer a thousands of masses and prayers to our Holy Trinity and Virgin Mary and angels and saints that all heavenly court unite it self and with Jesus as leader protect to children from any abuse and harm in. That God himself delivers them from any evil and protect them and restore them and bless them and guide them Also please pray and offer Masses for children and innocent People in Israel and in Palestine and in whole world that God protect them and delivers them from any kind of evil in mighty name of Jesus. Also that God give His righteousness and kingdom to all People especially the most needed one and that God bless whole world with peace and love especially in Gaza , Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Ukraine, Russia ,Syria , Armenia , Iran , Azerbajden, USA and whole world in the name of Prince of Peace Jesus almighty name. Amen I firmly believe that Heavenly court can deliver and protect children from any harm.
- Linda – Prayer for healing mentally and emotionally and pray I can lose weight easily and have energy to work out frequently. Pray I find a good job that pays well and is a good environment for me. Pray for healing with all my relationships and friendships.
- For peace and religious unity in the world. To enlighten and guide all the leaders of our world, nation and community For the Pope and all Catholics. For our family and near and dear ones. For our spiritual and temporal wants. For good health and long life. That we may go to Heaven when we die. For success in work and studies. For a happy married life for my daughter and for the good health of her son and parents. For the souls of our dear departed. Thanksgiving for favours received.
- Peace in the world.
- Pray for my brother, Jorge G., operation and health and that he is cancer free.
- Please pray for my husband that he receives a kidney soon.
- For my grandpa to be stress free.
- I ask for prayer to keep a mind that is stayed on Christ. To remove all physical pain and mental illness from my and my family.
- Thank you for a happy, loving and positive summer.
- For my family and friends who are sick with cancer.
- Lord, help my sister Cheryl’s house. Help son and grandkids grow up and be a blessing to her.
- Lord give me and my wife our health and help with grandkids and kids.
- Por la juventud del mundo.
- Por nuestra Iglesia el Papa Francisco y nuestros sacerdotes.
- Por mi conversion y la de mi familiar.
- Por los matrimonios ese nucleo familiar que esta roto.
- Por los exodos en el mundo.
- Pray for my son who is ill and pray for my daughter as she starts a new business.
- My dad just had his leg amputated. It has been a transition.
- Linda H. – for remission of her cancer.
- Please help gram to get better and be home with us.
- Linda B. – Get a job and health to take care of mother.
- Jeffrey’s Dad – To get better according to God’s will.
- Kase, Amyah, Nova & Reign – To have the best life according to God’s plan and their lives.
- Clarissa – Please pray for my stomach to get healed and please pray for me to be able to get away from negative thoughts
- Jamil T. – Prayer for end days.
- Tiara B. – Doctor stated i may have breast cancer, biopsy is coming up soon and i am scared
- Derrick – I Declare supernatural, mountain top, massive, powerful, divine, major favor over all areas of my life until The day I transition to eternity, and other prayers to be answered in Jesus Christ’s Name Amen.
- Roberto B. – I am begging for prayers for my brother, Roberto Antonio Borromeo, 63 years old. His right eye is blind already due to glaucoma. Please save his left eye. Please pray for Roberto. Thank you so much.
- Teresa – Please pray for my daughter Sophie. Feeling for chronic pain . Also in Depression, anxiety and mental illness . Also have phobia from people and have bad nightmare . She need inner healing and now she is hospitalized . They are giving too much medicine, and she have stomach problem with that . She also feel bad . She also prayer to god that she quickly come back to home healthy. She have problem with Medicine , have diarrhea and other problem, so side effects of medicine too much . Prayer for Maria .she want peaceful life . She have many problem with all this . So she beg for prayer. Please remember her in your prayers.
- Viola B. – Pray to heal Viola’s stroke from pain and suffering, heal center of consciousness, heal mental illness, needs help talking to herself after suffering a brain aneurysm, heal emotional trauma and depression, loss, and split personality disorder and sleep disorder, and heal my broken nose. Lift up Cordelia V. heal her mind and heart trouble and family tree.
- Susan W. – Prayers for my amazing god-mother who was just diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer. May her therapies be successful and may she find comfort in all of those who love her!
- Honey C. – She is not working last 5 years and angry too much.
- Gordon N. – Please pray for me suffering from anxiety and depression.
- My Family – Father God please remove negative energy from my family and help me to heal from this negative spirit.
- Audrey B. – please help me with my illness.
- Lisa H. –Please please let me find housing for my cats and I asap. My landlord’s son tried to throttle me because I wouldn’t give money. My landlord’s in a nursing home and been declared mentally incompetent. There is no POA and factions created in the family. The daughters said I could stay until I found a new place but I don’t trust or believe them. They are not reliable. I have a restraining order but the son is treated more like a pet than a criminal by the local police. I have no friends or family and am 67 years. Costs of maintenance of house, utilities, property taxes etc have caused me to be unable to save money on fixed income. Mewsette and Vicky are my family and my ESA . Please please pray the people at Choices can help and my therapist and psychiatrist can do something I need a miracle so I can raise money to go home to Elmhurst, IL or Villa Park, IL or just home or move another state. Please bless everyone on this site and answer their prayers asap. Thank you for my blessings.
- Michael G. – Please pray for the healing of cancer for Michael G. Pray that the doctors will come up with a treatment plan that will lead to a cure for his disease. I’m Jesus’s name we pray. Amen
- Jose – God, You always know what was happened because You see everything a most hidden corner , I come with a broken heart,. God if you deign, please God soften and touch damianus aditya christie heart for me.
- Amanda – I humbly ask for your prayers as I face various challenges in my life. Since graduating college in 2015, my career journey has been marked by underemployment and a lack of fulfillment. Currently, I work as a nursing home receptionist, but it doesn’t provide the engagement and satisfaction I desire. I yearn for a job where I can feel secure, financially independent, and emotionally fulfilled. Compounding my struggles, I rely on my parents’ financial support, as they generously contribute towards half of my rent. This dependence adds to my feelings of inadequacy and the need for financial stability. Additionally, my boyfriend has expressed his intention to propose once I achieve emotional and financial independence, emphasizing the importance of stability in both my personal and professional life. In light of these circumstances, I am in great need of your prayers. I ask for your support in seeking God’s guidance and wisdom as I navigate these challenges. Please pray for the doors to open towards a fulfilling and stable job that aligns with my skills and passions. Pray that I may find the strength and perseverance to overcome obstacles and achieve emotional and financial independence. Pray for clarity and discernment in making decisions that will shape my future. Furthermore, I request your prayers for my relationship with my boyfriend. Pray that our love may continue to grow and flourish as we work together towards a shared future. Pray for patience and understanding as we both strive for emotional and financial stability before taking the next step in our relationship. Your prayers, encouragement, and support mean the world to me as I face these intertwined challenges. Thank you for lifting me up in prayer and for being a source of strength and love in my life.
- Sarah J. – Please pray for successful surgery of the spine for my daughter Sarah who has scoliosis and speedy recovery and safe straightening of the spine.
- Annie S. – Please pray for me doctors have discovered a mass on my right kidney I am red flagged for ct scan within two weeks please pray I get good news as I am in pain and I am getting bad headaches thank you godbless
- Ray N., Hans Z., Dan S., Jane S. – Please pray for healing and comfort.
- Ronika – Please pray that I get rid of PCOD and depression.
- Josh and Lauren –Please my dearest Sacred Heart of JESUS, please bless Lauren and Josh with Holy, healthy, happy, safe, protected children. Please dearest Sacred Heart of JESUS please heal, bless, protect, save, cure, heal, rescue, have mercy on, forgive, love, enfold and entrust in the abode of your most Sacred Heart Lauren’s conceptions, Lauren’s pregnancies, Lauren’s deliveries, Josh and Lauren’s children with Holy Miraculous, Heavenly, Healing, Divine blessings. Please dearest Sacred Heart of JESUS please heal, bless and protect Josh, Lauren, and Josh and Lauren’s children with Holy, long, healthy, peaceful, joyful lives. Holy Mary Mother of GOD please pray for us always. Thank you dearest JESUS. Thank you everyone for your prayers. Please my dearest Sacred Heart of JESUS please heal Lauren’s mental health and physical health. In the Holy Name of JESUS we pray.
- Viola B. – Pray to heal Viola stroke, mind needs total restoration, heal depression, grief, loss, loneliness, split personality disorder, sleep disorder, mind needs renewal, heal nasal cavity desperate need due to brokenness, pray to return spiritual gifts, lift up Cordelia V., heal her mind and heart trouble and family tree.
- Thank you St. Vincent. Please pray for Cesar D. for a miracle healing.
- Por la familiar Dominguez S. Bendiciones.
- Please make a special prayer I become a success at my endeavors.
- I pray the world becomes less cold and more loving.
- Please pray for my children and I to be united. That God moves me to where they live.
- Please pray for health healing for Frieda B.
- Eternal Rest Javier and Juvenal. May they rest in peace and for their families for comfort and healing.
- Please pray for Bernadetto M.
- Pray for June C.
- Please pray that the Lord can relieve some of the chronic pain I deal with.
- Please pray for Ukraine.
- Health and well being of my brother who is DD and has Alzheimers.
- Please pray for Edward Z. in the hopes he gets well and gets out of the hospital.
- Suzie G. – That I may do God’s will.
- Elizabeth B. – I sincerely thank you for your help of Prayer during and through the still ongoing Radioactive Therapy for Breast Cancer and the spread to other bodily parts, organs, and bones. i will be very grateful and thankful for further prayer help for my full recovery through complete and permanent Godly healing. Amen!
- Jennie F. – I ask for prayer for God to heal my heart and blood pressure back to normal. Blood tests came back for at risk for heart disease. I ask God to heal my heart rate and blood pressure to correct itself and be in the normal range.
The power of prayer is very strong. We thank you for your prayers for our members while the Holy Spirit guides us in our work.
We would like to add your prayer requests so that others can join in connecting in faith and prayer on behalf of your intentions. When you submit a prayer request, it will be posted on this page so that others will pray and you will receive encouragement from our community.
Submit a Prayer Request
Please include the first name and last initial ONLY of the person you wish prayed for.
- Name: Enter the first name and last initial ONLY of the person you wish prayed for. (In order to maintain confidentiality, we will not include last names.)
- Email: Enter your email address so that we may contact you with any questions. Your email address will not be published on this site.
- Subject: Enter a few words regarding the specific intentions such as; dealing with illness, death of a loved one, etc.
- Message: Enter any other important information. We will use discretion when posting information.
The Prayer List will be updated on a regular basis as often as possible. Each prayer request will remain posted for 6 months. After 6 months, you will need to resubmit to repost your prayer request if appropriate.
If you would like to make a donation in memory or in honor of a loved one, please use the Donate button.
To learn more about Memorial Giving please click here