"Give me a person of prayer and that person will be capable of everything." -St. Vincent de Paul
Members of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul seek to grow in spirituality through acts of charity to those in need and to minister to the needy as we see Jesus in those whom we serve.
Please pray with us for the following:
- Juan M. Villa – fighting stomach and esophagus cancer
- Colleen K. – struggling with MS
- Julie – suffering from trigeminal neuralgia
- Renee B. – suffering from paralysis and a pulmonary embolism
- Vince M. – diagnosed with Cancer
- LeRoy Topolski – please pray for his journey to be with our Lord.
- Veronica M – May the water be cleaned and sent to us.
- Bea K – Passed away after a long full life. Bea left her family a legacy of love, respect, leadership, and independence.
- Margie R – May Margie have peace, joy, and clarity of mind for the remainder of her days.
- Craig M – Fought a hard battle with cancer and passed away to soon.
- Joan M – May Joan recover from her illnesses and obtain financial stability.
- Cath – for the Holy Spirit to fill her and heal every pain, to protect her from illness and evil, to bless her study, and grant her selection for combined FH. Lord, please bless her relations and fill their hearts with Your Love.
- Agnieszka – I ask you and Holy Mary for prayers in my intentions, and I ask God, for a good half-time job, which is compatible with my study schedule. In gratitude.
The power of prayer is very strong. We thank you for your prayers for our members while the Holy Spirit guides us in our work.
We would like to add your prayer requests so that others can join in connecting in faith and prayer on behalf of your intentions. When you submit a prayer request, it will be posted on this page so that others will pray and you will receive encouragement from our community.
Submit a Prayer Request
Please include the first name and last initial ONLY of the person you wish prayed for.
- Name: Enter the first name and last initial ONLY of the person you wish prayed for. (In order to maintain confidentiality, we will not include last names.)
- Email: Enter your email address so that we may contact you with any questions. Your email address will not be published on this site.
- Subject: Enter a few words regarding the specific intentions such as; dealing with illness, death of a loved one, etc.
- Message: Enter any other important information. We will use discretion when posting information.
The Prayer List will be updated on a regular basis as often as possible. Each prayer request will remain posted for 6 months. After 6 months, you will need to resubmit to repost your prayer request if appropriate.
If you would like to make a donation in memory or in honor of a loved one, please use the Donate button.
To learn more about Memorial Giving please click here