We are called to be in the service to others
Dedicated to growing in holiness through personal service in friendship.
There are many ways to get involved and make a difference. The Society of St. Vincent de Paul welcomes those who wish to serve their neighbor. SVdP members grow spiritually through service to people in need.
YOU can help in the following ways:
- Make a financial donation
- Volunteer at a local food pantry.
- Donate items to our Thrift Stores
- Volunteer at a our Thrift Stores or a local event.
- Shop at our Thrift Stores or on eBay
- Shop our Fundraisers
- Become a member
- Pray for us.
- Have another idea? Please ask.
- Let others know of our work!